Apply to serve in 2022 December 7 – 17, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Consider serving on the board of the Greater Scott’s Addition Association! We are looking for a few friendly folks to serve on our volunteer board as we continue our mission to make Scott’s Addition Richmond’s best place to live, work, and play.
Nominations are open now through December 31st. You can nominate yourself or someone you know and we’ll reach out to conduct interviews. We’ll shortlist the candidates and introduce our new board members at our February Public Meeting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a meaningful, vested interest in the neighborhood (i.e. lives, works/owns a business, or is somehow otherwise an active part of Scott’s Addition who resides in the area)
- Have a minimum of two years’ demonstrated involvement in the neighborhood
- Be excited about the transformation taking place in Scott’s Addition and wants to have a hand in its betterment using their passions and skills toward this end
- Enjoy working with people and be willing to help staff events and/or serve on a subcommittee matching their gifts and talents to further SABA’s mission
- Be able to commit to attending a majority of our monthly in-person board meetings and bi-monthly public meetings (currently held virtually) at 8:30 AM on Tuesdays/Wednesdays
Please fill out the following form completely in order to be considered. Thank you!